Tuesday, April 24, 2012

{Date Night} March... April

We were just a little late on our second "March" date from our date basket. I planned two dates in March because I knew the last one would be more for me. But... we just never got around to it. We improvised though and just pushed it back a few weeks.

This date was a coffee and bookstore date. I got the idea from Love, Actually- a fun website full of great date ideas.

In his envelope I included the info sheet describing the date, gift card to Starbucks, and two game cards.
You can download the game cards here!

We started off the night at Starbucks with our favorite drinks. (I know... we took Starbucks into Books-a-Million... I like it better than Joe Muggs.)

We had a lot of fun with all of the sets. We found great recipes to try, places we wanted to visit, new date ideas, funny jokes and our favorite childhood books. (we left off set 4 though... too much fun for one night!)

 It was a great and inexpensive date! Just a couple of cups of coffee! Since we pushed this date back to April, we still have to make it to our original April date! Let's see if we can get that done in the next week!!

Be sure to check out our other dates. You can find them all here!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. It means a lot. I try and answer any questions directly in the comment section so if you ask a question come back to look for my answer. However, it is much easier for me to answer questions through email at lorrinteriors@gmail.com.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips