Sunday, October 30, 2011

How Early is {too} Early?

Just how early is too early to start decorating for Christmas? I have had the itch to start spreading the Christmas joy around the house and it is not even Halloween yet! I love the rustic glam idea for decorating this year- neutrals and metallics and maybe a little burlap!  Look at some of my inspiration that I hope to get working on soon!
Advent Calendar- BowerPower
Clear Stone Ornament- BowerPower
Twine Ornament- BowerPower
Ruffle Tree Skirt- Miss Mustard Seed via HGTV
Tree- TrendyTree
Ruffle Chevron Stocking- Red Door Home Etsy

Cuffed Stocking- Red Door Home Etsy
Coffee Filter Garland- Pam Garrison
Silent Night Pillow- Dear Lillie
Pearl Wreath- Better Homes and Garden
So when do you start decorating? Am I crazy for wanting to deck the halls already? Maybe I will just start on a few projects and wait until closer to Christmas...

1 comment:

  1. Love the inspiration...I am the merchandiser for our store and I am doing the same thing this week! good luck decorating! (new follower too!)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. It means a lot. I try and answer any questions directly in the comment section so if you ask a question come back to look for my answer. However, it is much easier for me to answer questions through email at lorrinteriors@gmail.com.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips